If you are on a diet, is it ok to eat popcorn? Yes and no. It really depends on…
- what type of popcorn you eat
- how much popcorn you eat
What’s America’s Favorite Snack?
Can you guess? We will give you one more guess. Yes, you’re right! It’s popcorn!
If you are not in a movie theater, it’s not easy to get great popcorn.
If you are at home or work, it takes too much time and energy to make your own popcorn.
- Some workplaces do not let you make popcorn in the company microwave!
- That’s why we created ItalianPopcornCoralSpringsDelivery.com
- Our popcorn is very fresh because we pop our popcorn hourly.
What is it that makes some popcorn bad for you?
- If your popcorn is popped in oil, there’s a chance that your popcorn may not be as healthy as you think.
- If there is lots of butter (real or artificial) on your popcorn, there’s a chance that your popcorn may not be as healthy as you think.
Here’s One of the Best Popcorns in South Florida
- Our Gourmet Italian Popcorn is Hot Air Popped and we never, ever use oil to pop our popcorn (never oil popped).
- We only use olive oil and chef selected spices on our Gourmet Italian Popcorn.
- It’s better than buttered popcorn with an amazing, savory taste!
- Would you like more info about ordering online?
There’s a great Weight Watcher’s article that goes into a little bit more detail about the differences between healthy popcorn and not so healthy popcorn.
Click here to check it out –> What’s Poppin? How healthy is your popcorn?
How Much Gourmet Italian Popcorn Do You Get from Us?
- Our Gourmet Italian Popcorn is delivered to you in a beautiful bag holding one ounce (net weight) of secret recipe Italian popcorn.
- 1.00 ounce (net wt.) = about 4 cups of popped Italian popcorn
return to Italian Popcorn Coral Springs Delivery home page